Tuesday 7 January 2014

New Year.. New Me 2014

Hey Girls, 

This is going to be a little add on blog to my usual beauty related blog. But it's going to be more my lifestyle section of blogging. 

In my head, its mainly going to be used for my diet and exercise. So I become more motivated and I can see the changes and hopefully be more motivated.

I can hope.

But 2014, is the year. I'm going to lose weight and feel more content in my own skin. Not too much to aspire too.  

I'm not going to do the whole scales and weighing myself weekly. 

New Year does mean a fresh new year to change and explore new things, maybe some new methods and hopefully I will finish this year more happy within myself and be in a better place. 

Hopefully I will be able to keep it up and share some fun times with you all. 

So, I shall be posting more frequently. Maybe some tips and tricks when I have at least 5 or so. 


Bye for now. 

Maz


No comments:

Post a Comment