Tuesday 7 January 2014

January Week 2

Hey girlies, 

The first week of 2014, has passed already and I haven't done that regarding weight loss. 
I have made some changes to my diet and I will continue this further into this week. 

I have my nephew this week which will hopefully be a good thing, as I'm determined to help him learn how to ride a 2 wheeler bike this afternoon, once he gets out of school. 

I have also just received my copy of Vicky's 7 Day Slim that I bought from Amazon. I'm looking forward to it, as it boast some great things. It also comes with some diet tips. I'm also the same clothes size as Vicky was when she started working out, so I can only hope. Vicky Pattison rose to fame on the MTV show Geordie Shore and is a very beautiful curvy girl, which I would totally say I was a curvier girl.

I'm going to do this weeks workout for 7 days and follow her diet plan as much as I can. 

I will post some foodie posts later in the week. 

Bye 

Maz 

No comments:

Post a Comment