Tuesday 21 January 2014

Mini foodie update #1

Hey there,

This is just a quick little post, I'm going to start giving myself a little challenge. As I have started to walk around my little town more, I have ventured back into Aldi, the food shop. 

Whilst in there last week I noticed they have a deal on some of their fruit and veg. I think they name it super 5.... Do not quote me on this!! 

So my little challenge each week is to buy all of the ingredients and make a meal out of them. This week all I really got was some butternut squash.. Which I have never made anything with before and carrots. 

So as a little challenge this week I think I try out some soup with them. For a bag of carrots and a butternut squash it cost me 98p. So I'm hoping with what I have in the cupboard and fridge I can make some lovely soup. 

If this works out tonight, I will post a sort of recipe and pics. 

Bye girls :) 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment