Wednesday 15 January 2014

Inspiring people!

Hey Gals,

Im going to let you all in too a few of my favourite blogs and instagram. These are the ones I do go to for inspiration. 

One of my main ones that I read or browse regularly are Gemma Tomlinson also known as gemsmaquillage on twitter and YouTube.Her blog is gemsmaquillage. Everyone should go check her out. Her instagram is Healthyhappygemma and gemsmaquillage.

Another girl I absolutely love is a fellow Scot, Kate. of Ghostparties. She is also has a youtube channel that is full of beauty related stuff. Her blog is gh0stparties She also has a online magazine called nouvelledaily she also has instagram under ghostparties. She also is a fellow cat lover and has the most adorable cat named mouse.

Another few instagrams that I do follow and love are under the following names: cleaneatingrecipes, cleanspooning, cleanandlean, hungryhealthyhappy and blondehealth.


I hope this gives you and insight into what I like to read for diet and health tips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment